Chocolate Express-O: Protein Endurance Bites
Yon Bons Chocolate Express-O protein endurance bites are a source of macro-focused nutrition for athletes of all levels and active lifestyle individuals. Yon Bons are made with all-natural non-GMO and organic ingredients, and are a convenient snack to fuel whatever adventure comes your way.
- 100% Organic and Non GMO Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Peanut Free
- NO Artificial Preservatives, Sweeteners, or Flavors
All Yon Bons protein endurance bites are macro-focused (50% carbohydrate, 25% protein, and 25% healthy fat) to provide sustained fuel and fast recovery!
Try Yon Bons Chocolate Express-O protein endurance bites today and take on whatever adventure moves you!
Suggested Storage: Refrigeration until use. Enjoy best taste and texture for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
Egg whites, Organic Maple Syrup, Raw Honey, Raw Sunflower Seeds, Organic Cocao Powder, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Cacao Nibs, Espresso Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt
Serving Size: 3 Yon Bons (48g), Amount per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 5g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 240mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 12g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium 104mg (8% DV), Iron 1.8mg (10% DV), Potassium 300mg (9% DV).
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Most Effective Way to Eat Yon Bons?
Before, during, and after activities for sustained energy.
As a meal replacement.
As an anytime healthy protein snack or dessert!
What Do They Taste Like?
Yon Bons are carefully crafted with clean ingredients that focus on making healthy taste delicious! Choose from four yummy flavors: Ginger Snappy, Apple Fly, Chocolate Express-O, and Berry Fast.
Are Yon Bons Gluten Free?
Yon Bons are gluten free and made with only organic and non-GMO ingredients. They are free of peanuts, soy, dairy, and artificial ingredients. Yon Bons are diabeitc and celiac friendly!
Do Yon Bons Need to Be Refrigerated?
We suggest refrigerating Yon Bons until use. After opening, enjoy Yon Bons' best flavor and soft texture for up to 2 weeks at room temperature. Yon Bons contain no artifical flavors or preservatives and are shipped fresh to your doorstep!